When I look at the church, what gives me hope?
What gives me hope is the vision of Latinx Millennial Christian leaders in the US and Latin America. Their visions for the church that they want to belong to and help create are so beautiful—true community, dedicated to loving each other and their neighborhood, committed to deep honesty with mutual grace, standing up for justice, creative and entrepreneurial for the gospel and the Way of Christ.
Rev. Dr. Alexia Salvatierra, Assistant Professor of Mission and Global Transformation, Fuller Theological Seminary
Read what others are saying:
- Church + Boldness = Hope – Bridget Eileen Rivera
- Church + Change = Hope – Darren Calhoun
- Church + Clarity = Hope – Lauren Grubaugh
- Church + Marginalized Voices = Hope – Soong-Chan Rah
- Church + Openness to Different Voices = Hope – Randy Woodley
- Church + Stifling the Spirit = Hard to Hope – Myles Markham
- Church + God’s faithfulness = Hope — Nikki Toyama-Szeto